Thursday, February 12, 2009

best drink ever...apart from kickapoo and sprite

ribena ice blended with jelly is absolutely beyond description. if it wasn't for the economic crisis, i would have it every day.

yesterday i bought prawn crackers for yy. today i got free prawn crackers from my regular prawn cracker supplier. come on, healthy foods please? but still, awesome man.

the fact that i don't randomly buy food for you is proof that i'm way less awesome, but aiyah forgive me lah i'm a guy.

so i bought new paper and told myself i'll read it on the way home. it's still sitting on my desk, and i believe i will never read it. i have missed the window of opportunity cos i can't make myself read outdated news. oh and since i'm on that topic, my boss thinks it's all of us should be above reading trashy stuff like new paper. i fear i'll never get promoted.

No comments: