Friday, February 20, 2009

small comforts

really tired. everyone thinks that i'm drowning myself in work to escape from my sadness, but really, i can't help it. this week has been ridic. now it's past 12 and i'm still stuck at office and i can't leave office cos i'm uploading a huge file to an ftp site and it's taking forever.

gosh. i need a break man.

faye why today you not in office to pei2 me?

oh and i missed both lunch and dinner, and i think the only reason why i'm still typing right now is that my adrenaline hasn't subsided yet. i can just smell the gastric waiting to happen...


an hour ago, in the midst of extreme kancheongness, i suddenly thought of adelaide, and great ocean road, and penguins, and mt buller. and for a moment, a little "what if" stuck its neck out from the corner of my head.

those were good times.

No comments: