Saturday, April 23, 2005

So i've just realized that when things go wrong with my life, it pains me even more to talk about them or even to think about them. I prefer to go through life with the notion that everything is beautiful, that people are just nice to each other and that there's no reason why you'd be malicious to anyone else. Everytime i complain about something or the other, it won't be long before i get irritated at myself for even griping, and i'll end up finding some mitigating factor for that person/thing/event that would then make me feel stupid for being upset in the first place.

I don't know if it's a strength or a weakness to always want to see the good side in everyone. Sometimes it's worked for me, sometimes it backfires, and I don't exactly have the statistics to incline me to either direction. Still, it's my character and i'll stubbornly stick to it even if it's going to kill me.

Oh well.... dinner was good cos i spent the time with good friends who are just great people. Just want to take a little moment to thank toingee for always being that listening ear whenever i have problems with erm... basically anything under the sun. he's going to head back to wonderful SAF really soon to do his part in nation building, so i guess i won't be seeing him in awhile. well, that's why blogging is great, cos you get to look right into someone's life even if you don't have the time or chance to just sit in front of your computer all day and chat. and i definitely don't have the time anymore cos studio is killing me and making me feel retarded.

yep if you missed it, that was my little gripe which i'm too sian to elaborate on right now. back to sitting and staring and stoning my friday night away before i piah for whatever's left in this semester. God help me.

anyway here's a picture of toingee at princeton, where all around you are sculptures that invite death poses. like below.


toingee happily getting eaten

No comments: