Monday, April 18, 2005

here i am again. after many hours of not doing work, i've decided to continue my unbroken stretch and spend 15 min more not doing work. i'm so screwed and i do know it thank you very much, but right now, i'm so freaking sian about work that nothing anyone does can make me go to studio in at least the next 1 hour. or 2. or 50.

ok what to write!? see i've arrived at this place for the sole reason of avoiding work, but nothing has prepared me for the inevitable consequence that I HAVE TO WRITE SOMETHING! oh oh ok got it. i just sent like 5 or 6 unintentional mails to 3 cornell listserves for Graduation Night '05. all with the good intention of promoting this event for our very wonderful cornell community, especially those who are GOING TO GRADUATE SOON YOU B**T**DS. anyway, they're all nice people so i have nothing against them. cept for the fact that i'm still stuck for the next 3 years in this hellhole that pretends to be inhabitable by having nice scenery and well, good weather once every 323498 days.

ANYWAY. the point is that now i'm cowering in front of my computer terrified about the prospect of some smart alec alumnus who's on the Kopitiam listserve emailing back to say what an idiot i have been to be spamming everyone with my 5 identical emails. and then what if my itchy fingers decide to go out of control and email back saying "I KNOW YOU DUMBO and i'm sorry liao k what more you want me to do? hang myself?" and what if someone starts emailing again saying "so you think you SSA vice president big shot issit? I'm SAF scholar i bomb your apartment see your mouth still so big or not." THEN HOW?

yah thing is, similar events have unfolded before in our wonderful cornell community. of course, there are the HEROS who go "come on lah you all fight fight fight in the end everyone also gets their As and go home and work in some lousy gahmen job and has kids and forgets about all this, what's the point of fighting?" or "she was just trying to be helpful if you say so much next time nobody help you you cry nobody know also" or "yo momma so fat when she..." ok you get the idea.

well, i really hope no one gets annoyed by my spamming and decides to whack me for it. cos i (of course) will not attempt any rebuttal. instead, i will hole up in my room and sulk and be miserable for the rest of my life. or i will write another blog and waste more time. so for the sake of my GPA (which is reaching terminal velocity -- downwards), please be nice to me!

sank yew sank yew

meanwhile, i just remembered that i forgot to return my library books. AGAIN. i am now overdue and fines are going to turn up in my inbox pretty soon, unless of course i quit cornell and permanently switch off my computer, which is, well, unlikely. So my dear fines, i welcome you into my humble abode. feel free to suck me dry and throw me into the longkangs to beg for money. i will not resist.

finally, just a little warning to everyone out there who is intending to solder and glue things in the comfort of his/her own room without the use of any ventilation and without sleeping for 2 days ------ DON'T. not good. will kill you wan. i know. i'm dead already. see? here's my lung i just coughed it out. you want i can sell to you, can use for anti-smoking campaign.

:P

No comments: