Sunday, April 24, 2005

friends in high places

so my darling tells me today that because she was talking to me, she missed a photo-taking session with her church friends... do i feel guilty or what... sorry lah, not my fault that i love talking to you right?

then again, maybe they see you go off then "eh eh quickly take photo leh!"

KIDDING.

hmm...actually this reminds me of my good old times in XXland (name changed to protect whichever identities want to be protected) when my friends would do that to certain ostracized people, just for the heck of it. sigh... all these shameful incidents in my past... i must admit that being really young then, i reluctantly participated in these activities even though i always felt horrible after that. of course my sense of morality has been sufficiently honed with time for me to now abhor such activities with great vehemance. ptui ptui! karma man! what goes around comes around! ...i sure don't want people to say, "whey CANUF zao liao quickly take photo before he comes back!"

of course, here's not to forget our good 'ol Christian values of Love Thy Neighbour As Thyself, which applies whether or not you care about good karma. i've learnt in the past few years that good friends can be found in the most unlikely of people, even if they're dregs of society like yongchuan and toingee and the likes. *yongchuan is right now outside my room gossiping about other people.* see? you talk about other people CANUF will suan you in his blog! haha no lah, my friends are all very nice peeps.

ESPECIALLY charlotte! my best friend and darling and most huggable girl in the world! now that i'm back to talking about you, here's a photograph with you inside, hopefully it can replace the one that you missed out on! see see there's me inside too.... :P (ok no connection)


yashi looking very *liang4* Posted by Hello

point is, people we might look down upon at particular stages in our lives may actually end up being there for us when we're in deep s*** with no one else to turn to. and if that really happens, you can live with yourself meh?

"errr... sorry ah last time i bully you cos my mum force me to wan.... really not my fault. i actually *cough cough* respect you very much you dunno only...."

fwah... which brings me to another topic. always blame your mum. especially if you're in secondary school and mums are still ubiquitously recognised as whip-wielding tyrants that kill and torture without remorse.

avoiding irritating friend:
"my mum say i have to stay at home. yah weekends also. yah after school must immediately go home. yah recess time also have to go home."

late for school:
"my mum got diarrhoea cannot drive me to school."

never hand in homework:
"my mum ate up my homework."

ok till later!! :)

No comments: