Sunday, April 24, 2005

just spied the top of my cpu, which sits just beside my chair. and it's FULL OF HAIR! no no don't worry, my cpu isn't coming alive/reaching puberty/infested by aliens. it's just poor ol CANUF shedding like mad! don't really think it's genetics cos my dad's hair is still jet black and very much intact, but then what else might be causing this expulsion of keratin from my scalp?

1. Radiation from computer.
no no cannot... like that how am i supposed to blog!? with pencil?

2. Studio
yah probably... all the noxious fumes and all-nighters and shitty professors, confirm drop hair wan!

3. Instant noodles.
no way man. msg is good for health! (saw on this van years ago that "MSG IS PRODUCED USING ONLY NATURAL SOURCES" yah just like heroin and cocaine and marijuana and what not. all good for health!)

4. Missing charlotte
me = lovesick! sick = drop hair!

well, now that i've reached a conclusion, i have no idea what to do about it! except to tell my darling that i'm absolutestestly in love with her and missing her lots everyday! can't wait for may 14th to come man...

me *approximately equal to* starving somalian waiting for UN food aid to drop from sky.

By the way, the new MSN Messenger lets you do scrawly things on the screen! how cool right. now don't have to download lousy programs that spurt adwares all over my comp! :) EVERYONE GO UPDATE MSN MESSENGER NOW NOW NOW.

No comments: