Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I am a lazy Teaching Assistant

this morning, i sent a subtlely desperate email to my class:

"Hi! I know you guys are probably busy working on your projects for the meeting with Chris and Ezra tomorrow, but I'll be at the PC Lab at 1pm if you want to talk. Cheers, Kenneth"

basically, that translates to:

"Hi! I know I have to come and show my face here but I really really don't want to and I know most of you don't have anything to show me also so let's all do each other a favour and don't turn up so we can all sleep at home. If you really want to come I'll try to smile and all that but I'll be really really pissed off inside. And since I have to turn up anyway you better come at 1pm SHARP if you want to talk to me at all because I'm going to disappear at 1:30. Good luck for tomorrow ok! Cheers, Kenneth"

So far, only 1 person showed up, which proves that my students are more or less what I expected them to be. Will escape really soon.

No comments: