Thursday, July 08, 2004

somebody tell me how turtles mate. today i went into the bathroom and saw my two terrapins in their nice little whatchamacallit..... bucket? container? whatever.... anyway, female terrapin is sitting on male terrapin's shell, and both of them are looking like the most blissful pair of chelonias in the world. usually they'll scamper around the moment i enter the bathroom either cos they think i'll feed them or they don't like my face, but TODAY things are different. female turtle isn't even looking at me. male turtle is looking at me but with that kind of lazy i-can't-really-be-bothered-with-you-anymore stare, so i kind of figured that maybe they had a happy little romp just before i came in. but upon (ok i'm not a pervert, i'm just scientifically curious) inspection, i realized that i have not a single clue how it is physically possible for turtles to mate. and why do female turtles end up on top?

help? and don't ask me why i have terrapins in my bathroom.

No comments: