Thursday, July 15, 2004

omg feels like an eternity since i last blogged. i just realized that there are lots of selfish pple in this world who read my blog but refuse to blog themselves (those bastards).... how can like that? makes me feel like the only idiot in this world with too much time on his hands. sigh.... it's getting harder and harder to convince myself that writing and recording songs is a worthwhile use of time. even harder to convince my parents.... but wth lah, how often does one get 3 months to do something he really enjoys doing? anyway....

my grandma just won lottery so treated me to lunch. YAY! i bet i can win lottery too if i wasn't lazy enuff to make the trip to singapore pools.... :P just like i could be a really good christian if i wasn't lazy enuff to go to church.

No comments: