Sunday, July 11, 2004

i think clubbing is a lot more fun when you only do it like once every few months. yesterday night was great man..... even though only 200 over pple turned up, the place was packed and i hardly had space to move about! thanks to vicki, i managed to get a taste of sex on the beach (the drink) and thanks to my vball frens, i realized that if you down a quarter of a jug of tequila coke at one go, you might actually start to like it. tianai tell your fren she dances really well! paiseh that i had to bangseh her halfway cos i went to find my sis :) i want photo!!!!! anyways, it's so nice to see many of my ex-schoolmates there.... pity i didn't really have the energy to chat pple up, but who cares! yay fun fun....

and good that my sister managed to scrape a little bit of profits, enuff for me to get some really nice 'oh lua' (fried oyster)(omg if those oysters can get any juicier, they'd be called oranges). does food remove the effects of alcohol? cos after i ate, i managed to get sober enuff to wipe that perpetual silly grin off my face and act like a decent 22-yr-old. or maybe it's just the 'oh lua'.

anyway, after our cab ride home, my sister commented that the taxi driver probably thot she was a prostitute. i was like, hmm.... double meaning siah.... so are you talking about your bimbo dress or are you talking about my face.....? i did think i looked passably decent....

moral of the story.... taxi drivers' lives can be really interesting.

i.e. watching the world go by in your rear view mirror.

No comments: