Sunday, July 04, 2004

ouch. it hurts.

in the light of what i'm feeling right now, i'd like to say sorry to my parents for ever saying that i hated them, or that i hated what they did. and to my sister too, for telling her so many times that she's ruining my life, that she's a complete ass etc etc... i'm glad that these three people in my life have an immense tolerance for verbal abuse. as much as i would like to deny this, i have to say that i've taken my family for granted. even now, i still take them for granted. i wouldn't say these things to my friends, cos i know that friends can leave. but i know my family would tolerate me, and therefore i take my liberties with their feelings.

to all those friends that i've taken for granted, i'm really sorry. i'm starting to realize that it's my best friends that i take for granted, because deep down it seems like they will never go away. i'll try to change ok?

No comments: