Monday, July 19, 2004

All The Things

ok great i took forever to figure out why terence said i'm not 21 anymore.

anyway here's a new song!

All the things

And I'm home
I close the door behind me
And I'm finally starting to breathe
I don't think I'll forget those words you said to me
I've lived my life like a big mistake
That was never mine to make
I never had to hold a thought
And let it fade

And all the things that I can't say
Are the things that you'll never know
And all the things that I can't do
My heart is dying to prove

And I'm down
I sink I dream I'm falling
I'm clinging to the edge
Of the road I'm trying to take
I need you to come through
And catch this torch
I'm holding on for you
A candle in the gloom
It's burning still
I'm burning still

You're scared
To go the distance
This journey's not for you
There's no rope and there's no anchor
Are we setting off too soon
But I'll wear my shoes
I will take my chances
There's so much to lose
In your world of choices

No comments: