Thursday, February 05, 2004

i was listening to "if it makes you happy" by sheryl crow when my subwoofer died on me, dragging my entire sound system with it. i am not really happy now. i feel like ranting about the failings of technology, except that i don't have time, for my unfinished homework beckons like a sultry temptress. well, more like a discipline mistress brandishing a metal ruler, but you get my drift. i will now push my luck and spend half an hour in the shower. after which, when the results of my procrastination strike me smack in the face, i will feel even sadder.

snowboarding in 2 days time!!! i love snowboarding. this time tianai will fall under my siege, and i will reign supreme as the King of Speed.

if i break my arms and legs this time, you can all laugh at me. :) CHOY.

cheers,
kenneth

No comments: