Sunday, February 08, 2004

I love you mum. I dunno if you will see this, but I just want to tell you I really appreciate everything you have done for me. Thank you for scolding me when i'm wrong, even though you know that i am stubborn and i get angry with you. Thank you for knowing what's right for me, and for leading me the right way. Thank you for listening to my troubles and knowing when to comfort me and when to leave me alone. Thank you for never hitting me. Thank you for packing my bags everyday in primary school, and for taking a bus all the way to Hill Street to fetch me home. Thank you for leaving all the nice food for me and mei mei and yang yang. Thank you for forgiving me so easily, even when i don't care about the family or i go far far astray. Thank you for all the hurt you silently accepted when i shouted at you. Thank you for sending me all these things in Cornell, and not caring about how much it costs. Thank you for saying hi to me everytime in ICQ when most of the time i'm too busy to reply. Thank you for worrying for me, even when i don't worry about you. Thank you for leading a simple life so that we can lead extraordinary ones. Thank you for loving us so much that you don't even care about yourself.

Mummy don't leave me.

No comments: