Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Back from my hiatus :)

finally, the big piece of paper

plants you don't find in singapore

after 2 days of traumatic packing... i'm done!

yy's stupid dandelion craze

mummy and daddy beside the coolest natural river ever! enfield glen!

my mummy so happening

daddy with darth vader hat

werm.

don't jump!

don't jump!

don't jump!

so pretty where else can you see rivers like that?

three trees

pics from graduation and our trip to enfield glen, in my opinion one of the most amazing works of God in NY state. my geology professor told us that the movements of tectonic plates caused right-angled cracks in the sedimentary rock, and so when the river flowed down the mountain it carved itself a right-angled path down. it's almost like there was an invisible architect at work here, trying to create a modern river system!

anyway, so happy that my family came to see my graduation, hope they're proud of me! now to find a good job.

in other news, i had an awesome first few days in singapore. and i learnt how to salsa! haha not really lah more like i hobbled around a bit and stressed evelyn out with my incompetence. but thankfully she's encouraging me and bluffing me that i'm very good. i like that. i like to feel like i'm damn cool :)

starting my interviews too and wishing that i had done my portfolio earlier... ugh.

and i did my ippt! and passed! and got silver! 5/5/5/5/3. 3 for the 2.4km run of course -- i think all the cycling did me some good, otherwise i would have most certainly gone over the 12:00min limit. yay...$200 from the government for being strong and fit!

next year will go for gold.




haha. as if.

No comments: