Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Big sending off

sadako spotted at T3

my sisters!

my parents!

why am i the only one who is sad that meimei is leaving :(

wow... 2 car loads of people to see my sis off to belgium! mummy/daddy/yy/me/flyn/qh/ahma. cannot fit in 1 car, need to have entourage. nice to see ah ma again, she was being all cute and funny i love her to bits! and qh likes battlestar galactica, unlike meimei who doesn't know how to appreciate great shows. oh, thanks for the beautiful bag, now i can have something to lug my heavy laptop everywhere. yy was being her usual bratty self cos we went to lerkthai instead of soup kitchen at T3, but was pacified by the agar agar.

and daddy bought mummy earrings! like, totally random can? wow. haha so sweet, mummy was all giggly and beaming after that.

capped off the night by being a taxi driver and going all the way to clementi, then upper paya lebar, then upper thomson, then upper paya lebar again. exhausted. but happy. because.

No comments: