Wednesday, May 07, 2008

grad nie!

Finally, a real grad night for me! Well, all of them were real lah, but this time i'm REALLY done. as long as i pass all my final exams and stuff. looking back on this year, i am very grateful that i got to know a bunch of great people, which had seemed very unlikely considering i'm the last surviving member from my batch of CUSporeans07. It helps that no one really treated me like I was 26 years old (i'm so not.) which was good. so i will miss all of you! now i'm going to go back to Singapore and all my friends are gonna treat me like a little kid cos by the time i start working they would have already worked for more than a year! but it's ok. i will out-earn every single one of you!!!!!!



*sigh* ... not going to happen.


oh no we're late arrrgghhhh!!!

my bff!

just cos you're taller than me doesn't mean you need to look so smug

everyone is happy.

shoulders too big, cannot massage

yay same height!

modern day worship

so fast drunk already

happi smilies

just cos i'm taking foto doesn't mean i cannot be sexi

still looking smug

more happi smilies!

hwangyu spying on chewyx

lava tuna

how to get picked up at a gay bar 101

happi smilies again!

spot the evelyn...

spot the dessert...

spot the stobeli...

spotted.

ahh.... now they can still smile... wait 2 more years...

No comments: