Sunday, November 11, 2007

labels!

i finally took the trouble to go through all my blogs and label all of my songs! so happy, now i have a "my songs" label, so professional siah!

it's actually quite surprising to see that i have more songs/poems than i had previously imagined... can cut album liao! but i'll probably never get down to doing it. not that my songs are really album worthy, but one day i do hope to record them, especially the worship songs that Jesus has given me recently! such a blessing to be able to write for my saviour.

i also bought an electric tuner! now i don't have to keep on feeling useless when i tune my guitar, cos i'm just SO bad at listening for pitch differences. of course, got it for walmart, so i think it will probably spoil within a week. BUT i'm still happy for now.

No comments: