Thursday, November 22, 2007

does it actually help

when i say those words, do they actually make any difference at all? cos they make all the difference to me when you say them.

even though neither of us can claim that we know how to comfort each other during bad times, somehow i feel better even when you fumble and tell me you just have no idea what to say. cos no matter what i'm going through, the mere thought of you being upset about not being able to comfort me just makes me so scared that i stop being upset immediately.

well, i know that such a thing is just ridiculous to you. maybe it somehow makes you feel better when you think that your bf is such an idiot that he can't even say simple things to comfort you, that you have no choice but to handle things yourself. but i dunno... all i know is that when your heart is broken, mine is too. whoever hurts you hurts me... and i'll gladly let you say hurtful words to me if it transfers some of the hurt away from you. just try not to do it too often ok? cos i'm not as strong as you may think i am.

No comments: