Wednesday, November 21, 2007

am i not cool?

i'm on facebook, but i don't do anything on it except add friends when i get friend requests. as a result, i hardly get poked, no one writes on my wall, and i don't even really know how to navigate facebook. i was talking about this facebook phenomenon with yc and lawrence, and i'm starting to wonder if i'm missing out on something... it's like, so many people are so into facebook that the fact that i'm not active in it makes me feel like i am a socially awkward, unconnected loner. but i'm not! i'm actually a nice guy with friends! (i think) but i don't know... now that these websites create another level of connection with people, could my current ambivalence towards it mean that i'm not actively maintaining my friendships with people? i wonder...

i guess i should talk to my friends more. but not on facebook lah.

No comments: