Tuesday, June 15, 2004

to A:
don't thank me for helping you. the only reason why i can give you such insightful advice is because i've gone through exactly the same things, just one step ahead of you. trust me, it's not something i'm proud of. why do i get so angry at you? because i'm angry at myself. you wouldn't listen no matter how many times i tell you, but i can't say that i'm any better at listening to my own advice. it's so ironic, that the same problems i've so easily settled for you are screwing up my life right now, it's so ironic because i see you so happy, so proud of having taken my advice and setting your life straight, and i feel like the office sweeper who's life is the inspiration of the bright young scholar, but who is incapable of inspiring himself.

to B:
don't say sorry. the only person who made a mistake was me.... all you did was to show me how vulnerable i am, and there's really nothing wrong in that is there? so don't say sorry. but don't ask me to cheer up, or to brood less, cos you're in no position to do that.

to C:
i'm going to pray real hard that what turned out to be a mistake for me would be the correct decision for you. cos you're so much more vulnerable than me, and what's worse, you don't know it.

No comments: