Saturday, June 05, 2004

If You Have To

heehee.... i'm in the song writing mood these days.... can just imagine myself 50 years from now with a guitar in my hands playing singing these songs to my grandchildren.... hope i have grandchildren! :)

If you've seen your face in the pale moonlight
If you've seen your smile as I'm holding you tight
If you've seen your eyes looking back into mine
You'll know you're good enough for me

If you've felt your lips in that sweet morning kiss
If you've held your hands said I'll never leave
If you've felt your heart beating right next to mine
You'll know you're good enough for me

So leave if you have to
Pack your life and take it with you
Don't look back if you don't need to
Don't turn around and let me stop you

But if one day you feel that you're not worth a second look
And if one day you feel that you're not good enough for anyone
And if one day you feel that there's no one left to choose
You know you're good enough for me

No comments: