Tuesday, June 08, 2004

sprinkle golden starlight into my eyes, just be careful don't blind me, or get anything into my nose, or later sekali i choke then you siao liao.

erm.... why did i say that for....

i am making frens on gunbound.... how sad is that? actually it's not very sad cos there are loads of sadder things in this world, like my mum refusing to buy a new car for me to drive. for example. omg the mazda rx8 is so chio, it's like a 100 ton electrobabemagnet. ever wonder why they call things babe magnets? cos girls have so much metal on them. ok lame.

where is sera? argh. and where is yongchuan? i hate working people cos they can't come out at 11am and play badminton. and i hate busy people cos they make me feel so slack. lots of hatred in this world. but lots of love also! observation: there's a lot more PDA in singapore than in australia. who says asians are conservative? or maybe caucasians just can't be bothered anymore. hmm... ok fullstop.

oh my american friend took a whole 10 minutes to understand what i was trying to say when i said fullstop. i still think fullstop makes a lot more sense than period, but well. it's impossible to convince americans how stupid they are.

No comments: