Monday, March 31, 2008

yesterday was the Very Last Time that i snowboarded this semester (and possibly IN MY LIFE) (but hopefully not also)! the slopes were soooo nice! the sun was out and the slopes looked like they were dusted with powdered diamonds :)

i saw this strange pink creature atop the mountains. looks like it didn't evolve fully from the monkeys.
cherrie and ian, so sweet! and joel (who is my new BBF ie. best fren 4evaz) in the background taking a picture of me taking a picture of him taking a picture of me.


i'll miss greek peak and i'll miss the snow and i'll miss snowboarding, and i never thought that after 5 years of enduring the crazy ithacan winters i would say this, but i will miss the frosty winters, even though they chew off my ears and chomp on my fingers and toes and turn my blood into popsicles.

(because.)

1 comment:

mystrappyshoes said...

BFF.. BBF? best boyfriend? hmm. point to ponder. =0p