Thursday, March 13, 2008

I wish I had the time (and the energy) to draw

just saw my friend's portfolio... and it really shocked me! partly because it was very good, and partly because it kinda reminded me of how much i loved art in the past. i still love it now, but it always seems like i have too many other things to do to just take the effort. kinda like my christian walk sometimes! heehee.

it's also partly cos i don't have a table. i mean i do have a table, but i can't really see it. it's currently where i throw everything that i don't want to deal with... and considering that i do work on my bed, i have had no reason to clear up my table. i'm kinda glad that char is coming over, cos by then i would have had to clear it up hehe. that's why men need to marry -- so they don't become absolute slobs! (at least guys like me lah)

No comments: