Sunday, February 03, 2008

PraiseAlive Feb 2008 instead of CNY Dinner 2008




oh what a night of incredible power and glory and joy. throughout the entire duration of praisealive, not once did i wonder what was happening at the cny dinner, or whether i missed anything. while we were worshipping, God opened my heart so that His love could flow through me into the heart of someone who was experiencing great loneliness. and it's so amazing, cos when i was sitting beside this old lady, i felt an immense sense of comfort and happiness, and i really wanted to tell her that... and when i did, i also discovered that her name is actually Joy! what struck me more was that those few words that i said to her, something that i couldn't imagine myself doing, really really touched her heart, and i knew then and there that i had become a vessel for God's greatness to shine through. what a wonderful evening. and i know God has healed me already.

No comments: