Sunday, February 24, 2008

ow.

pain...ful. yesterday was not a good day at the slopes contrary to my belief. i had the misfortune of falling way too early, and afterward i became so nervous that i ended up falling a lot more! and during one particularly bad, tumblingdownthemountain fall, my knee jabbed into the ice (yes ice patch sigh....) and everything went black. haha no lah. everything went white actually cos snow was spraying everywhere and i remember swearing and then feeling bad about it. and then i realized it was very pain! very pain! and i was also very cold cos i had snow in my face and in my jacket as well. but life goes on and God will keep me safe and thursday i will return to Greek Peak stronger and braver. and maybe with extra padding.

OH remember the credit card game that i played during my CNY dinner and how i got a free treat? so we had an fcs brunch today and i suggested it, and guess what? i got the last card AGAIN! free meal! haha but i felt very bad since i was the one who suggested it, so we played again and then i didn't win anymore. sigh. but i was quite pleasantly surprised lah, hur hur hur... should do this more often man.

No comments: