Wednesday, January 23, 2008

woohoo back to skoo!

this is the 2nd day of my very last semester in cornell, assuming i don't fail anything. as usual, ithaca welcomes us with a bout of cold weather that hit -17degC yesterday. ugh. found out some trivia from google too! apparently warmer temperatures cause snow to form, and not vice versa. therefore, when it's super cold, we actually get sunny skies! how weird hor.

still shopping around for courses -- going to try out this "christianity in africa" course for my humanities requirement... man i hate humanities! as a result i have put off taking the humanities requirement until my last semester, and now i finally can't push it back any further. hope it's interesting man. and easy. i need easy courses pls pls pls!

so tired of studying. just got a mail from Pisit (Keppel Land) asking me when i'll be graduating, cos they are restructuring their resources. yay they make space for me! even before i make my decision about whether to join keppel. so nice hor. i can only hope that they will continue to be nice AFTER i join.

oh and, stopped by at DFS in Narita to buy cigarettes for Tom (name changed to ensure anonymity). why do i do these things! against my principles man. but nmind, i will nag him non stop! day after day until he quits or until i'm not his friend anymore haha. quit man! smoking KILLS!

rrrrr.

No comments: