Monday, January 28, 2008

january babies!

i don't think i've ever hosted a birthday party at my house. until now! and it was 5 birthday parties in one night! cool huh. ok lah, more like 1 birthday party for 5 people... but it was fantastic, from the buying of the birthday prezzies (especially the part when i realized i left everything in singapore) to the cooking, to the jamming session and finally the absolutely side-splitting Telephone Pictionary game we played at the end. so fun. but of course, as with all birthdays i witness in cornell now, it only served to remind me how um... mature *ahem* i am. 25.5 years old! all the young pple around me makes me feel so ancient... the freshies are 6 yrs younger than me! OMG.

people usually pose in the snow...but ok lah

evil lin's banana walnut lovey dovey muffins!

chairman mao and evil lin

joshua's cheesecake with strawberry mountain

heidi attacking cake

cheesecake avalanche

yankai's prezzie on fire!

singaporean goodies omg RAISIN

sigh yankai more macho than me....

cornell students are so smart 1

cornell students are so smart 2

No comments: