Sunday, May 27, 2007

Invisible

This is a new song I wrote... the first verse has been in my head for like months.... and yesterday something just clicked and I wrote the whole song down :)

Take my hands
And lead me through this maze of thorns
Dry my tears
So I can see again
Pick me up
For my legs refuse to stand
Touch my heart
So I can feel again

And let your fingers play
Their rhythm on my face
I'm dancing to your strings
They are invisible
Invisible

Spin me round
So I feel alive again
Sing me songs
That never fade away
Hold me close
Let your fire fill my soul
Set me free
But never let me go

Your breath is on my skin
It sways me like the wind
I'm floating on your wings
They are invisible
Invisible

There's nothing like surrender
To a face I cannot see
I know by now it's pointless
To resist what's holding me
So calm this heart and help me
To believe that you are near
Invisible
Invisible

No comments: