Friday, September 09, 2005

Meteor's View.


My house! Can anyone find it!? Got this from Google Earth, which is just such a cool thing to have! Their maps of Singapore are not fantastic, but I was just SO amazed to see my house right there. No. 7 Llyn Gardens. I think the Llyn should have been Lynn but maybe the developers dunno how to spell, but anyway, just look at what technology can give us man. Does anyone remember Enemy of the State? Soon we'll be able to see birds flying and you and me walking around. Anyway, I guess this is what my house would look like to a meteor just about to enter the Earth. Satellite images if i'm not wrong. Good thing it's a clear sky over here cos half of Singapore is covered by clouds on the map. Go find your house!

Amazing. Just amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you know your google link leads to a microsoft page? hmm... an evil microsoft scheme... :P