Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Letters to Kate

Dear Kate,
Today I went to work on the bus, which meant I had about an hour by myself to just sit and watch the world fly past backwards. I realized that it's been so long since I wrote anything, and that i've let life silently slide past without leaving anything behind. These few months have been so beautiful and happy but soon they are just going to be a distant memory! Well, instead of lamenting, I'm going to start writing again, and hopefully all these wonderful memories can once again have a place to call home! I've decided to write to you because it's nice to have a pen pal and also you remind me very much of the lovely girl I'm going to marry! Ok, I've reached my workplace and must now make myself worth the huge amount of money they pay me.

No comments: