Friday, June 08, 2007

Virgin for life


I have never done any drugs, nor smoked a single cigarette. I intend to stay this way for the rest of my life. And I intend to live for a long time. To all of you who smoke and don't intend to quit, I say, "You are just dumb." To those who are trying to quit, you guys are heroes and I wish you all the best. To those who are thinking of picking it up, well, I have nothing to say.

Another of my uncles just kena walkover by cigarettes. It's so sad lor, that so many people still pick it up thinking that it's cool. I just came across a young malay couple with an infant, strolling at Bugis Junction, and they were both smoking. I was like wtf. And I believe so were the people around me. I was going to go up to them and say, "Are you kidding me..." But I didn't cos I have no balls but that's another story.

I have this thing for girls who smoke. And this thing usually involves me cringing when I walk past them. Especially pretty girls! SO NOT COOL.

No comments: