Thursday, June 07, 2007

my birthday present!




so, whoever's racking their brains trying to think of a bday present for me (and had the presence of mind to check my blog), THIS IS WHAT I WANT! A bye see kerrrr!!!! Of course here's a disclaimer. if you do buy a bicycle for me, i won't be riding it. why? cos my mum dun let me. too dangerous. why? cos singapore dowan to have bicycle lane. why? cos bicycle lane means more people will ride bicycle means less people will drive cars means less people to pay ERP. so unless the very nice pedestrians in tampines behave themselves and dun purposely walk in front of the bicycles during the shared walkway beta testing, i will never be able to ride bicycle anymore.

i am sad.

why? because nobody wants to play settlers with me. why? because everybody is too old to play board games anymore. why? because you all succcckkkk!!!!!

No comments: