Thursday, October 20, 2005

I don't want to

do the things that my heart warns me against, time and time again

have no peace even when i close my eyes

grab at nothing

fall short

be short

feel anger boiling inside

lie

be a hypocrite

make empty promises

stop creating

ever have to cease knowing the overwhelming feeling of lightness, in my dreams, in my waking imagination

land with more impact than is absolutely necessary

forget to be thankful for prayers answered

forget that all prayers are answered

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jasmin said...

Actually I think we're quite lucky in the sense that we both don't easily get the "anger boiling inside" feeling. At least we both can take things quuuuiiittteeee lightly.... or else by now our hearts or blood vessels confirm chi ba boom already. Bend your knees if ur going to land harder than necessary. Precautionary prevention. Haha