Thursday, July 14, 2005

i just wrote another song! wow... i'm in a song writing mood lately. this is way brighter than the song about fanatics i wrote a few days ago though, so violent people don't be disappointed ok?

title is I Love Charlotte Very Much

and it goes like this:

I'm looking at you
Looking at me
Wondering what it is that you see
Wondering what exactly you found in me


Cos
if I were you
I'd go find someone new
Someone with money
Or someone with shoes
If I were you I wouldn't be stuck with me

But since you're here
Well there's nothing to fear
Cos I'm just a boy
And you're not a beer
And I'm sure you'll be happy
Cos I've always been happy with me

And we'll grow old together
Like mold on a loaf
Till we're covered in spores
Or turned into toast
But I'll never let anything take you away from me

And one day you'll find
That songs stop to rhyme
And guitars are on sale for a nickel or a dime
And i hope you'll be glad for this song in your memory

It goes
Kenneth and Charlotte sitting on a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Are you M-I-S-S-I-N-G
Me?

No comments: