Friday, April 23, 2010

macdonald's auntie

today i went to mac's to get ice milo for a pretty girl i know, and the auntie greeted me with:
"hello! ice milo? small? no burger with it?"

i went:
"haha yes...(stunned!)"

and she said:
"you should eat! don't you eat breakfast?"

i said:
"i don't eat breakfast, i only buy ice milo for my girlfriend."

and she went:
"wahhhhhhhh so touched....."

totally made my day. to have a humble macdonald's staff recognize me and remember my usual order feels just as good as being a regular VIP guest at a 5-star hotel. add to that the fact that it's a friday, the world has suddenly become an awesomely bright and wonderful place!

thank you macdonald's auntie!

1 comment:

said...

thank u macdonald's auntie!

its so cute that she remembers your order and ask in such a motherly fashion why you don't eat breakfast.

and u make a girl very happy each time she sees a milo on her desk! =D