Thursday, September 03, 2009

1 月

aug 31st marks my 1st month together with a wonderful girl who loves and cares for me more than i've ever imagined any girl would. her name is xiao wen zi (little wen zi), and she has a smile that makes me melt every single time i look at her. we sit on the same floor at work, just far enough to make the heart fonder, and just near enough so i can see her once in awhile when the withdrawal kicks in. every morning, she buys me breakfast because she knows it makes me happy, and because i wouldn't eat otherwise.

she doesn't ask anything of me. perhaps she knows that it only makes me want to give her all that i can, so that she'll never have to ask. because i'm addicted to her and her smile and her hands and her puppy dog eyes and her happiness.

i love her with all my heart, and i think she loves me too.

3 comments:

10 said...

:)

said...

i think she loves you too :)

Faye said...

*meltz*
*boomz*