Saturday, May 16, 2009

when we land

will you catch me if you can
if i tell you where i'll land
and maybe you'll find me
or maybe i've already left

will you hang on to the phone
while i take the last train home
is it too much to ask of you
or should i be travelling alone

can you see me if i wave
while i'm sinking, would you save
me or tell me you're sorry
but there's nothing left to make you stay

will you take me for a ride
when there's nothing left to hide
across mountains we'll be speeding
or are we still seeking inside

will you teach me how to run
so i can beat you to the sun
when it's finally rising
so you can't leave me here when it's dawn

will you take me as i am
will you break me or will you bend (all the same)
in two worlds we're spinning
the closer we're falling
the harder it gets
to stop us colliding

and when it's done
will we learn
will it hurt
if we crash and burn

and it's gonna stop raining
if we don't keep on dancing

will you catch me if you can
if i tell you where i'll land
and maybe you'll find me
or maybe someone else will.

No comments: