Sunday, July 20, 2008

my new camera! phone!






finally, after 5 years of faithful service, my Sony Ericsson T616 has been retired. throughout these years, it has been a loyal friend, accompanying me tirelessly through almost every waking hour, stoically enduring my rough handling and frequent accidents. It has never really failed me, apart from the few months when it kept on turning my "you" into "zou" when i typed smses, and the few times when it refused to turn on no matter what i did. and the fact that it took a long time to process my typing and dialing meant that i smsed a lot less and hence saved quite a bit of money.

now that i'm back in singapore, i have upgraded to a permanent line and a new Samsung U900, and so my trusty T616 will finally be able to rest. i'm still considering though to continue using it as an alarm clock, because it has one of the most irritating alarm tones ever.

and as for my U900, 5.0 megapixels! xcbhdxcnxcb.nbxkjchfkdhsfa kdfhksdjhds jsdhsjdhffflkdj ihfd.

No comments: