Saturday, January 20, 2007

what i did during my holidays

This holiday, i:

1. went to my first engagement party (where i wasn't the "family" in dear Mr Lau and family).
2. sat the luge at sentosa.
3. got a tennis racket for christmas!
4. thought about getting a hdb flat.
5. downloaded maplestory onto my comp for my sis.
6. went to bangkok (again) (and burnt many holes in my pockets).
7. celebrated 1st christmas with char!
8. quarrelled a bit
9. patched up.
10. did mildly naughty things.
11. drove my dad's mercedes finally!
12. drove my mum's peugeot finally!
13. drove char's mum's swift finally!
14. read death note the manga, watched the anime, and didn't watch the movie.
15. played tennis.
16. rediscovered my badminton serve after mysteriously losing it for no reason.
17. got a suit! (which partially explains the holes in my pockets after bangkok)
18. had lots of fun with my family!!! (i'm actually watching my little sis grow up!)
19. recorded a new song (though rather poorly).
20. didn't do any work.

1 comment:

meowmeow said...

wootz!
great holiday you have there
=P