Sunday, December 31, 2006

lying

why do you keep trying to convince me that i'm good enough for you, when we both know that i'm not? if i was, why are you upset with me almost every day?

i feel like i'm getting really familiar with that dull pain in my heart nowadays.

just went for a really sweet engagement party. it just makes me melt everytime i see a couple constantly gazing into each other's eyes when they are talking to other people. for me, that's a great sign of love -- when what you say and do doesn't belong to you alone, but to both you and your partner.


i wish i could love you without having to hate myself.

1 comment:

Yongchuan said...

haven't checked your blog in a while (since the last time you blogged was so long ago!).....

hang tough dude, guess I'd see you back in NYC soon....